Seeking list of Python applications on OS X

Kevin Walzer

Hello,

I am seeking to update this wiki page, which lists Mac OS X applications
using Python in a significant way:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/MacPython/MacSoftwareUsingPython

This query is directed at developers of cross-platform Python
applications who provide full support for the Mac. By "full support," I
mean that you have Mac-specific builds of your application, deployed in
a Mac-specific manner (wrapped with py2app or bundlebuilder into a
standalone application with its own icon, for drag-and-drop
installation), and that the application run natively in the Mac Aqua
environment (no X11). This query focuses mainly on desktop applications
developed with one of the major cross-platform toolkits (Tkinter,
wxPython, PyQt; Gtk does not run natively on the Mac).

Please post to c.l.p. with your replies and I will add the appropriate
response to the wiki. Thanks.

James Stroud

Kevin said:
[...]

To learn Tkinter, I wrote a password keeper called passerby.
"Double-Click" installers for Mac, Linux (x86), and Windows. OSS
compliant license. http://passerby.sf.net

James