Seeking Python Programmer - San Jose, CA

Flexton Inc

Hi,
Do you love coding and Interested in exploring Python? OR Expert in
Python, we have a requirement on Contract to Hire position with a well
known client in Bay Area, CA

Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6-12 months

Someone who loves coding with Python coding experience, UNIX
background (solving complex Unix solutions), done Application work
with Python, Web Services, Testing services, worked on large scale web
sites.

Please email me for more details: (e-mail address removed)

Looking forward to hear back from you!!

Best Regards,
Radha Gopal Krishna
Technical Resource Manager