SelectionList

Vasu Tirunelvelly

I have a static Selectionlist control in the page and add a few
Mobilelistitems to the control from the code. Microsoft explains that if the
form has no action URL then the selectionlist will show the right text but
will set values ranging from 0.. onwards and not the values I set in code.
Is there any way to force the control to show the values set in code? I will
be posting the form to the same url though.