Sending email in ASP.NET

Carl Gilbert

Hi

I would to create a 'contact us' page which emails the contents of the page
to a pre-defined email address.
As I will be hosting the page on some 1&1 web space, I will have limited
access to IIS and the ability to install third party components.

What technique could I use to achieve this? It doesn't need to be too
complex, it just needs to grab the contents of a few text boxes and combo
boxes and send an email.

Regards, Carl Gilbert

singh.gurmukh

Hi,

Following link will provide you Complete FAQ for sending email in
ASP.NET with System.Web.Mail

Regards,
Gurmukh Singh