    I know how to send emails using system.web.mail. How do I make the HTML (of
    the file) the body contents, rather than an attachment?

    Thanks.

    VB Programmer, May 3, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Manually: Open word file as *Save As* Web page. You will get HTML and
    required CSS.

    Programmatically, create a Word object and there must be a method to save
    file *Save As* web page.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFoZXNoIE5pbWJhbGthcg==?=, May 3, 2005

  3. Thanks, but I want to send this newsletter email over an ASP.NET webform,
    not from Word.

    Any more ideas?

    Thanks!

    "Mahesh Nimbalkar" <> wrote in