SENDING SMS

aparnapadki

Hi. I have MOTOROLA L7 . I need to connect it to PC using usb port and
have to send SMS from my PC using the phone as modem.For that i have
to activate GPRS and send SMS from a java program.
Plz i need a solution for that....i just hav preliminary knowledge
abt GSM modem connected to com port ... i need information regarding
sending sms through motorola L7
plz help

Joshua Cranmer

Hi. I have MOTOROLA L7 . I need to connect it to PC using usb port and
have to send SMS from my PC using the phone as modem.For that i have
to activate GPRS and send SMS from a java program.
Plz i need a solution for that....i just hav preliminary knowledge
abt GSM modem connected to com port ... i need information regarding
sending sms through motorola L7
plz help

1. Java + USB = probably not a good idea.
2. Java + SCSI = probably not a good idea.
3. Why do you need to use Java? Is this an assignment?
3a. If so, then knowing Java would help.
3b. If not, then knowing Google (C) would help.
4. Try to use proper English spelling and grammar. It really helps.