Seperate validation for seperate user controls on same page

moondaddy

asp.net 2.0
I have a page with a tab control on it. Each tab has a different user
control on it. each user control is used for different data entry (like
separate data entry forms) and has its own validation controls and
validation summary control.

When I'm on the first tab, it uses all the validation control on the other
tab as well. How can I keep all the logic for the validation separate for
each UC as if they were their own pages?

Thanks.

Gaurav Vaish \(www.EdujiniOnline.com\)

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi moondaddy,

As for the validation separation question you posted here, I've also found
your another thread "Validation Groups". I've posted some suggestion about
use the ASP.NET 2.0 Validation Group feature there. Please feel free to
followup there if you have any further questions on this.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead