    Thanks.

    --
    ail

    moondaddy, Oct 14, 2006

  2. > When I'm on the first tab, it uses all the validation control on the other
    > tab as well. How can I keep all the logic for the validation separate for
    > each UC as if they were their own pages?

    Difficult to do... not sure but you may want to look into "ValidationGroup".

    --
    Happy Hacking,
    Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com

    Gaurav Vaish \(www.EdujiniOnline.com\), Oct 14, 2006

  3. Hi moondaddy,

    As for the validation separation question you posted here, I've also found
    your another thread "Validation Groups". I've posted some suggestion about
    use the ASP.NET 2.0 Validation Group feature there. Please feel free to
    followup there if you have any further questions on this.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Oct 16, 2006