Server Error in '/PCSchoolSpider' Application.

Aubyone

Getting the following error when running a web app

Access to the pat
"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NE
Files\pcschoolspider\9c79b9f9\bde448fa" is denied.
the current web request. Please review the stack trace for mor

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to th
path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NE
Files\pcschoolspider\9c79b9f9\bde448fa" is denied.

And have checked the ASPNET permission and seem to have the righ
permission is there another way that this has to be done

-
Aubyon

cbDevelopment

You say you have checked the ASPNET permissions. I don't know the
extent of what was checked, but I check the permissions on the folders
mentioned in this article:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secmod/h
tml/secmod15.asp

Some things to keep in mind:
ASPNET is not the account on IIS6.0 (win2k3), NETWORKSERVICE is.

ASPNET and NETWORKSERVICE are part of the group IIS_WPG. Assigning
permissions to IIS_WPG is a better practice.

Your app may be using impersonation. In that case, the impersonation
account should be in IIS_WPG.