Server Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kay Chan, Oct 29, 2004.

  1. Kay Chan

    Kay Chan Guest

    Hi all,

    After I update to .net service pack for 1.1, my aspx website doesn't
    work!!!!

    the return error is

    Server Error in '/' Application.

    An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle
    failed with error -2147023888).

    Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: An error occurred while try to
    load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888).

    anybody know how to solve it?

    Regards,
    Kay

    Kay Chan, Oct 29, 2004

  2. An error code of -214xxxxx usually points to permissions. I would
    definately start there. Check your ASPNET or NetworkServices account's
    permissions.

    cbDevelopment, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Kay Chan

    Kay Chan Guest

    After I re-compiled the source code and re-type the web.config, it works!!

    the sp has problem on upgrading

    hope Microsoft debug all the problems before release their service

    Kay Chan, Oct 30, 2004