Server Error

Kay Chan

Hi all,

After I update to .net service pack for 1.1, my aspx website doesn't
work!!!!

the return error is

Server Error in '/' Application.

An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle
failed with error -2147023888).

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: An error occurred while try to
load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888).

anybody know how to solve it?

Regards,
Kay

cbDevelopment

An error code of -214xxxxx usually points to permissions. I would
definately start there. Check your ASPNET or NetworkServices account's
permissions.

Kay Chan

After I re-compiled the source code and re-type the web.config, it works!!

the sp has problem on upgrading

hope Microsoft debug all the problems before release their service