server.transfer vs. response.redirect

JT

ok here is my scenario - using model, vew , controller architecture:

-- user submits the view page to the controller
-- controller issues a server.execute on a model page to update the changed
information
-- upon successful updating of the the information, the controller issues a
server.transfer back to the view
-- everything is fine at at this point, however, if the user hits the
re-submits the page at this point, the original items are still in the
request object from the first time around because the page never went out of
scope - so this causes another update to be inssued because changes are
detected between what is in the database and what is in the request.form
collection.

thanks much for the help.

jt