Service Client Receives "Bad Request (Invalid Header Name)" Respon

EagleRed

I have written a Web Service that works with my test harness written using
VS2005. However, a client to the service consistently receives a "Bad
Request (Invalid Header Name)" response for each request. He is using
another development environment that requires that he create the actual
request via multiple calls to a library to construct the request. I have
sniffed the traffic from my harness program and the requests look like the
following:

POST /TotalService/POSService.asmx HTTP/1.1
Expect: 100-continue
Connection: Keep-Alive

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Looooooka

i just created a webservice as a test.I know the other side will not be using
microsoft based solution...so i tested the webservice with stylus studio
which uses java and i get the same error you do.
So i'm pretty sure something has to be changed on the asp.net webservice to
enable other environments to use SOAP correctly....

did you have any luck in fixing this problem?