session-timeout questions.

Karl Lopes

I am using jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24.
2 Questions:
a. I set the session-timeout in the web.xml to 1 minute. For some
reason the session does not time out for at least 2 minutes. Could not
find any documented bug. Has anyone faced this before? Is there a
workaround?

b. The servlet specs state that By definition, if the timeout
period for a session is set to -1, the session will never expire. What
are the ramifications of this?
Thanks
Karl.

VisionSet

The servlet specs state that By definition, if the timeout
period for a session is set to -1, the session will never expire. What
are the ramifications of this?

being out of memory!