Set Focus To Dynamic Control

John Bailo

I am having trouble setting focus to a dynacally added control.

If I register a client script block to set focus on load, and set the
focus to a control I add statically in the ASPX page, then focus is set
fine ( in this case a DIV that located within a scrollable DIV portal ).

If I use a FindControl method to grab a dynamically added control and then
set focus to it, the focus is not set.

If I do a view source, the control exists, and it's id exists, but the
focus is not set.

SmartNav does not work in this instance either.