    the setup project so it doesn't have to be manually changed in IIS
    after the setup is complete?

    , Oct 8, 2007

  2. Nick Chan Guest

    right click on the virtual directory > properties >
    u SHOULD be able to see asp.net TAB page where u can select the
    version.
    if not, i'd suggest reinstalling asp.net 2.0

    Nick Chan, Oct 9, 2007

    On Oct 9, 2:10 am, Nick Chan <> wrote:
    > right click on the virtual directory > properties >
    > u SHOULD be able to see asp.net TAB page where u can select the
    > version.
    > if not, i'd suggest reinstalling asp.net 2.0
    >
    > On Oct 9, 3:38 am, wrote:
    >

    > > I have created a setup project for my webservice. So far I've been
    > > able to set the name of the virtual directory and a number of other
    > > custom properties but the one thing I can't seem to figure out how to
    > > do is to specify which version of the framework the virtual directory
    > > should run under. My setup works great except for the fact that it
    > > defaults to the 1.1 framework instead of the 2.0 which causes the site
    > > to fail to load. Is there a way I can set the framework version in
    > > the setup project so it doesn't have to be manually changed in IIS
    > > after the setup is complete?- Hide quoted text -

    No I want to be able to do this via the Setup package so the web admin
    doesn't have to take this step seperately after installing the website
    using the setup.exe.

    , Oct 9, 2007