Short term contract work (1M) for indian internet programmers

Alex Varghese

Short term contract work(1 M) for indian internet programmers
Project #1N 102003
Company: Tata cons(leading company in the placement arena for the last
1 year)

Goal: Develop an internet based application in windows 98/2000/XP
platforms

Language: Any applicable

Guaranteed Remuneration: Rs.100/- to 3500/- in several knock out
stages

Please note:
You will be assigned a one day task(To program a small part or
so). Your selection will be based on your performance in this
assignment. Once you are selected you are guaranteed that you get
money starting from a mere Rs.100/- to a maximum of Rs.3500/-
according to the stage at which you drop your work or are rejected by
us. You will be rewarded Rs.3500/- if you are able to complete the
work fully.
Candidate passing the test will also be eligible for future job
opportunities , referrals, and other programming assignments directly
without the tests*.

Instructions:
To get your 1 day task, write your detailed biodata including
contact Phone and address(without which application will be
rejected)and a short note about how you would like to do the job and
email to (e-mail address removed)

Email: (e-mail address removed)
*subject to availability

RGonzalez

Lets see:

1 rupees = .0221 cents, so this translates to $2.21/hr for 100 rupees. At
the end they'll get $77.

There's no way U.S. programmers can compete with this.

I've already told my wife to pack the bags, we're moving to Mumbai (Bombay)!

Allodoxaphobia

Lets see:

1 rupees = .0221 cents, so this translates to $2.21/hr for 100 rupees. At
the end they'll get $77.
There's no way U.S. programmers can compete with this.
I've already told my wife to pack the bags, we're moving to Mumbai (Bombay)!

Well, I'm not moving to India -- but, I may have to move into a
(shipped-from-China) packing crate under an overpass in Phoenix...

sigh...

jce

Allodoxaphobia said:
(Bombay)!

Well, I'm not moving to India -- but, I may have to move into a
(shipped-from-China) packing crate under an overpass in Phoenix...

sigh...
Remember the George W Bush - small business tour he did about 8 months ago
to promote USA jobs and small business growth?

He stood in front of backdrop made to look like a series of crates....in
front of him were real crates intended to complete the illusion...on those
crates was black tape.....

The black tape's purpose ? It covered "Made in China".

True story. Jon Stewart told me so.

JCE

JJ

So the US started importing lots of stuff made in China only over the last
2 or 3 years since Bush has been President?

jce

JJ said:
So the US started importing lots of stuff made in China only over the last
2 or 3 years since Bush has been President?

Going out on a limb and without doing research. No.

However, George Bush did in fact stand in front of fake crates. Had you
asked about that, the question would have been relevant.

Now whether he started importing scenery for his speeches from China - and
whether that constitutes "lots of stuff" - is quite possibly not worth
debating.

Not being politically affiliated in any way, I am not sure who was the
presiding president when imports of crates from China first occurred. I
would guess it was the first one who had a yearning for Moo Goo Gai Pan and
needed some tins of bean shoots.

JCE