    Any help will be truely appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    , Jan 4, 2006

  2. Elton Wang Guest

    Hi there,

    Web datagrid has no automatically mater-detail functionality that windows
    datagrid has, even you add relation in a dataset. You should implement that
    yourself. You can use nested datagrid to show detail contents. And better
    way is to use DataList (or Repeater) + nested datagrid, so it has better
    layout.

    HTH

    Elton Wang, Jan 8, 2006