side by side

Vijay

I am a novice in IIS administration and maintaining web-servers.. I have IIS
installed on my Windows XP machine, and currently working with .NET 1.1 and
VS 2003. I have also installed the VS 2005 express edition i.e web edition
with .NET 2.0. How will I maintain 2 directories under InetPub/wwwroot, one
for 1.1 apps and another for .NET 2.0 apps. I don't want anything fancy...
just like say

C:\InetPub\wwwroot\NET11APP - This directory and all sub-directories for my
..NET 1.1 ASP apps

C:\InetPub\wwwroot\NET20APP - This directory and all sub-directories for my
..NET 2.0 ASP apps

If you can point to some web links that will help me through steps or
instructions I can do it..

Thanks
VJ