    signal using c . is there any toolbox present for signal processing in
    c language?
    , Mar 21, 2005

  2. Grumble Guest

    sandipbiranwar at yahoo.co.in wrote:

    > i'm doing a project in signal processing . i'm imlementing a c
    > program for acoustic echo canceller for texas dps. i waana know that
    > how could open and write signal file like wav/ raw/ au format files
    > in c program.

    fopen("in.wav" , "rb");
    fopen("out.wav", "wb");

    > and how could i do algebric oprations on the signal using c .

    + - * / % & | ^ >> <<

    P.S. I have a spare SHIFT key. I could lend it to you.
    Grumble, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Jack Klein Guest

    On 20 Mar 2005 21:40:34 -0800, wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > hi i'm sandip. i'm doing a project in signal processing . i'm
    > imlementing a c program for acoustic echo canceller for texas dps. i
    > waana know that how could open and write signal file like wav/ raw/ au
    > format files in c program. and how could i do algebric oprations on the
    > signal using c . is there any toolbox present for signal processing in
    > c language?

    In addition to what Grumble said, the place to ask about signal
    processing algorithms is news:comp.dsp. They can help you find your
    shift key.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com