Signed applet focus problem,.

Carlos

Hello,
I have a jsp page which contains a signed applet which reads some
System properties.

I am using jdk 1.4.2_06. and IE 6.028.

When the signed certificate appears, if I click on the Internet
Explorer icon in the task bar, the certificate goes below the browser.
Now since the certificate is supposedly modal, My browser loses focus.
ie. I cannot bring the certificate to the front sans tabbing and the
browser will not respond to user input. The only way to get the
certificate to the front is by "tabbing" till I get to it.

Any one seen this behavior before? If so any suggestion would be
appreciated.
Thanks
Karl.