signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Discussion in 'Java' started by clercmedia, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. clercmedia

    clercmedia Guest

    Hello guy's
    Im a java beginner and i have a little problems with i think somes
    jar's files.....
    I finish my little applet to sign a document with the entrust toolkit

    So when im going to sign my files , i cautch a Java security exception
    :

    class "com.entrust.toolkit.PKCS7EncodeStream"'s signer information does
    not match signer information of other classes in the same package

    SO ... All the jar's of the toolkit are sign by Entrust and all of the
    other jar are signe by a test signature ...

    What do u think is the problems ???
    And in general , what this : signer information does not match signer
    information of other classes in the same package mean ..
    The problems are not in the code i think because all compile great ...

    Do u have any suggestion ?

    Thx.

    clercmedia, Dec 6, 2005

  2. clercmedia

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 6 Dec 2005 09:30:08 -0800, "clercmedia" <>

    >SO ... All the jar's of the toolkit are sign by Entrust and all of the
    >other jar are signe by a test signature ...
    >
    >What do u think is the problems ???

    The error message say all classes of the same package must have the
    same signature.

    You can fix it perhaps my moving a class, or my getting a real cert
    and using it to sign everything.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Dec 6, 2005