signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

clercmedia

Hello guy's
Im a java beginner and i have a little problems with i think somes
jar's files.....
I finish my little applet to sign a document with the entrust toolkit

So when im going to sign my files , i cautch a Java security exception
:

class "com.entrust.toolkit.PKCS7EncodeStream"'s signer information does
not match signer information of other classes in the same package

SO ... All the jar's of the toolkit are sign by Entrust and all of the
other jar are signe by a test signature ...

What do u think is the problems ???
And in general , what this : signer information does not match signer
information of other classes in the same package mean ..
The problems are not in the code i think because all compile great ...

Do u have any suggestion ?

Thx.

Roedy Green

SO ... All the jar's of the toolkit are sign by Entrust and all of the
other jar are signe by a test signature ...

What do u think is the problems ???

The error message say all classes of the same package must have the
same signature.

You can fix it perhaps my moving a class, or my getting a real cert
and using it to sign everything.