  1. I'm trying to write a silverlight 2.0 app which has English and Thai text in
    it. Any pointers on how to get the Thai text in?

    (Or a pointer to a more applicable newsgroup!)

    jdcharbonneau, May 5, 2008

  2. Whether Silverlight or other web technology, the MS way is to store
    localized information in resource files and have the UI bits tagged to
    different resource keys. Not an answer as much as a place to search for
    answers:

    This thread talks about the same subject, if it makes sense:
    http://silverlight.net/forums/t/12709.aspx

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 5, 2008