Simple problem :/

Tasiek

I have Windows XP profesional and without any SP's. 1 hour ago i install
IIS, after that i install Visual Studio with web services. I try make
project C# -> ASP.NET Web Service and i have error : "Visual Studio .NET has
dedected that the specified Wbe server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1
You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web aplicatoins or services".
My friend done same things ...and work ok. In my comp occure that error.
What i should do ???

Tasiek