ASP.Net Webserver error

raju

Hello,

I am new to asp.net. I installed vs 2003, and start one web
project. It indicates one error like "IIS not installed". So, after
that i installed IIS and start the application, again i got 1 error
like

"Visual studio .Net has detected that the specified web server is not
running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web
applications or services"

What i have to do, to slove this error.

Any one pl. answer for this.

Regards,
Raj.

Karl Seguin

In ur command prompt (start-->run-->cmd (enter) ) goto:

c:\windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v1.1.4322\

and type/run

aspnet_regiis -ir

Karl