simple question: calling a webservice from a browser

bg

Hi all,

Sorry if this is really simple.

I have created a asp.net web service (1.1) that returns An Xml document (an
rss feed), everything works ok and I can consume it within a win forms app
and it gives me the required data back ok, but now i want to be able to get
the data back into a web browser or rss aggregator. I was expecting to able
to type in the relevent info into the address bar and get wonderful xml
back, but all I'm getting is errors.

Can I call a webservice from the address bar of a web browser? (and give it
parameters)

bg