    server eventhen we are getting the same

    Its Urgent, Please reply ASAP,
    Prasad Dannani
    Prasad Dannani, Oct 26, 2005

  2. we'd need to see the ASP.NET (VB?) code most likely...

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Its C# Code. copy template to some folder and then read it by using oledb
    with parameters nothing else.

    Prasad Dannani, Oct 26, 2005
  4. We tried all possible combinations and finally able to find that the problem
    is there in the excel template i specified the cells format type to text
    then it worked properly.

    Prasad Dannani, Oct 27, 2005
  5. Prasad Dannani

    Paul Clement Guest

    On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:02:45 +0530, "Prasad Dannani" <> wrote:

    ¤ Hi,
    ¤
    ¤ We have to export our data in sql server table to any excel sheet. We have a
    ¤ template to export, using oledb we are inserting rows to this template and
    ¤ generating the excel output.
    ¤
    ¤ The problem here is we are getting a single quote extra in front of each
    ¤ cell. can anyone help us in clearing this kind of an issue.
    ¤
    ¤ we tried sending some static strings to some columns on for taking from sql
    ¤ server eventhen we are getting the same
    ¤

    This is normal behavior from the Excel ISAM driver when it has to determine the data type of the
    source. As you've determined, it isn't an issue if the columns in the destination Excel Worksheet
    are defined prior to the export.

    Paul
    ~~~~
    Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)