    Here is what the host, webhostingpad.com, says about it:

    From: 11:40 a.m. 01/01/08

    Hi,

    We don't support nobody scripts in any of our servers. Because, on the
    previous week we had an attack to one of our server and caused a major
    downtime. That is why we have disabled "nobody" scripts to send emails,
    form submission etc. Clients who wants to use form mail feature should
    have to use "smtp authentication" method to send emails from forms,
    scripts etc. Thanks,

    Niyas

    Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: OSY-480656
    Department: Admin

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Sep 1, 2008

  2. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 01 Sep 2008, Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> Sorry, but the Pages formerly available at
    >> http://www.neredbojias.net/ having Form Mail or Post Uploads
    >> functionality are no longer available.
    >>
    >> Here is what the host, webhostingpad.com, says about it:
    >>
    >> From: 11:40 a.m. 01/01/08
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> We don't support nobody scripts in any of our servers. Because, on
    >> the previous week we had an attack to one of our server and caused a
    >> major downtime. That is why we have disabled "nobody" scripts to
    >> send emails, form submission etc. Clients who wants to use form mail
    >> feature should have to use "smtp authentication" method to send
    >> emails from forms, scripts etc. Thanks,
    >>
    >> Niyas
    >>
    >> Ticket Details
    >> ===================
    >> Ticket ID: OSY-480656
    >> Department: Admin
    >>

    > Sounds like time to get a new hosting service.

    Agreed, and I did. Moved from .net to .org. But I have a 2-year
    contract on the former (which fighting, while I may be legally right,
    would undoubtedly prove futile) so I'll restructure the .net site
    somewhat to workaround their lack of, uh, fortitude. Ah heck, it'll
    give me more to play with, right?

    Not sure exactly what I'll do yet. The adult .net site still works (via
    direct url), but those with p/ws (-or seeking them) should really move
    to .org. Anyway, it's not like the site(s) get(s) Google-level traffic
    or anything.

    Neredbojias, Sep 2, 2008