Hot Requirements: 1.Sr Java Developer,2.Java Developer (Java with EJB)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Jan 20, 2011.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Dear All,

    We have 2 Hot requirements Sure Closure for the right Candidates,
    please respond if you have any Consultants available, send resume’s
    with rate and Contact details ASAP, we have priority for the
    submission.

    1. Job Title: Sr Java Developer
    Location: Rockville, MD or Philadelphia,, Maryland
    Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
    Est Start Date: immediate
    Cost: DOE (competitive)
    Preference: None
    Skill Set :
    J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Report writing (any), SQL
    Excellent with Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts
    Experience writing reports
    Excellent communications skills
    Self-starter who works with little direction
    Education : Bachelor’s Degree

    2. Job Title: Java with EJB
    Location: Glendale, California
    Duration: 6+ Month(s)
    Est Start Date: immediate
    Cost: DOE (Competitive)
    Preference: None
    Skill Set :
    Knowledge of financial stock market Proficient with Java 2 platform
    enterprise edition JSP,
    Servlet, EJB 2.1 and 3.0, STRUTS 1.X and JMS Knowledge of Java Script,
    Transactions, JDBC, XML and Eclipse as Java IDE is required
    Thorough working experience with JBoss application server,

    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    Direct 213.233.3907
    Office 213.233.3576

    www.preludesys.com

    Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
    such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
    line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
    honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

    Isaac, Jan 20, 2011