Size of e-mail message - message.Body = msgText

Guest

I've been sending e-mail messages without difficulty using message.Body = msgText until I increased to a size that causes the received message to be truncated. Is there a limit to the size of msgText? If not how can I make it hold a longer string?

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

=?Utf-8?B?bWc=?= said:
I've been sending e-mail messages without difficulty using message.Body
= msgText until I increased to a size that causes the received message
to be truncated. Is there a limit to the size of msgText? If not how can
I make it hold a longer string?

Are you sure its the class truncating and not something during sending? Do
you have line breaks in your text?