e-mail looses formatting

SAL

Hello,
I am sending an e-mail message from my ASP.NET 2.0 application. The body of
the message is coming from a database and formatting has already been
applied to the text. My problem is that if I set:
IsBodyHtml = True
The body looses its formatting.
I'm including an hyperlink in the body, which I'd like to be clickable, but
I don't care if the rest of the message is html. Is there a way to make both
things happen (have the text hold it's formatting and have an embedded
hyperlink) in a mailMessage from ASP.NET???

I appreciate any help on this topic and sorry if it's already been covered.

SAL

SAL

Nevermind. Just make the:
IsBodyHtml = False