Slow startup time on one computer, and not the next

Martin Altemark

I have this webapplication, and when unloaded in the webserver because of
session timeouts there is a huge difference in the startup times between my
own developer computer and the web server it's intended for.

On my own computer it loads and executes in about 2-3 seconds when it's more
like 12-13 seconds on the web server. How can this be? The computers a
similar in configuration hardware-wise.

I'm getting crazy with this now - please help me if you can

/Martin Altemark

Natty Gur

Hi,

1) did you check your application using ACT (5 users) on the development
machine and get the same results?

2) is the web server running other applications? can you run Performance
monitor to collect some data?

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana