Small Business Serve 2003r - ASP.NET Remote Debugging

Newbie

Has ANYONE EVER managed to get remote debugging working with this server. I
have tried everything known to man and still cant get it to work.

I've tried
Making sure my account is in VS Developers , and Debuggers.
Making sure I have administrative permissions on the site
Making sure I have matched URI strings to the site
Tried most other things.

I can Manually attach but it wont start automatically and tell me I dont
have persmission and that I should be in the Debuggers group which I am.

Any Ideas ?????