Small Question

Guest

Hi,
I am developing a web application. That application is coded in c# and
Javascript. Javasript handles client side code... and that is creating
problem for me I can not avoid javascript use. On all machines with different
different datetime format. It is createing problem for me in computing. is
there anyway to detect a client side information about these settings.

or is there any other way to handle this.

Please your suggestion are reqd. urgently.

TIA
Kishor

fh

kishor said:
Hi,
I am developing a web application. That application is coded in c# and
Javascript. Javasript handles client side code... and that is creating
problem for me I can not avoid javascript use. On all machines with different
different datetime format. It is createing problem for me in computing. is
there anyway to detect a client side information about these settings.

or is there any other way to handle this.

Please your suggestion are reqd. urgently.

TIA
Kishor
you may have a look a the Request object:
for example:
Request.Browser.Browser;
Request.Browser.Version;