    Any details and information would be great.

    Thanks,

    David

    Jemdam.com, Mar 21, 2006

  2. > I wanted to know if anyone has used an SMS payment system and if you
    > could
    > recommend a company to use. From first impressions they seem to
    > charge 50% which seems very high.

    I think - not 100% sure - you have to get a phone number (as +49 137
    xxxx, or 11xxx in Germany) from your phone company. You pay for this
    number, but when someone calls/SMSs this number, you _get_ money.
    Then, you have the phone number of the caller and can return a code
    using SMS service. It's quite expensive for low user products.
    Pays when you sell stuff like crazyfrog and make TV-commercials.
    (Better get the website x-browser compatible before doing that) ;)

    Gernot Frisch, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Jemdam.com

    Jemdam.com Guest

    Jemdam.com, Mar 22, 2006