smtp mail in asp.net -- Must specify FROM -- interacts with Exchange?

KathyB

Hi,

My first time trying to use the Mail class in asp.net. I've got some
standard code to use, but the class will be used in an intranet
application and we use Outlook.

How does my intranet app server, and the mail class, deal with the
separate Outlook Exchange server?

Do I need to set up a specific user such as "(e-mail address removed)"
on Exchange??? Sorry, kind of dumb about this.

Any clues appreciated.

thanks.

Kathy

MS News \(MS ILM\)

As far as I know is you can specify (e-mail address removed)
or (e-mail address removed) as long as you use @company.com
I did not have to have an actual account called anything or xyz or whatever
or Info

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Dim message = New MailMessage()

message.To = "strTo"