    Would any one please help?

    Thanks,
    KB
    k-re, Jul 15, 2003

  2. k-re

    Daniel Melo Guest

    I got this error when the SMTP server was not accepting relays ...
    So, I configured the SMTP server to accept relay from the IP address of the
    web server and it worked .

    Daniel Melo, Jul 15, 2003

  3. k-re

    dave wanta Guest

    This is the generic System.Web.Mail exception. You may want to check
    the inner exception message.

    hth,
    Dave
    www.aspNetEmail.com