soap-req?

roN

Hi,
I'm supposed to send following request as a html-request(from a html-link)
is it possible? how do i do that? do i use the '<a href'-tag as well?
Thank you!

[request to send]
<xs:request xmlns:xs='urn:pinXpressSchema' version='1.5' langCode='en'>
<DEALERinfo aspName='XXX'
dealerName=''
posName='1234'
posPassword='1234'
userName=''
userPassword='1234' />
<getSKUs />
</xs:request>
[/request to send]
I tried that:
POST /item HTTP/1.1

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-envelope"
soap:encodingStyle="http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-encoding"> <soap:Body
xmlns:m="https://xml.pinsprepaid.com/xml/xmlPinXpress.asp">
<xs:request xmlns:xs='urn:pinXpressSchema' version='1.5' langCode='en'>
<DEALERinfo aspName='XXX'
dealerName=''
posName='1234'
posPassword='1234'
userName=''
userPassword='1234' />
<getSKUs />
</xs:request>
</soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

but my IE says:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then
click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource
'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Rebecca/Desktop/test...
POST /item HTTP/1.1
^

Why the hell? Thank you!