    where find little example of use?

    Thank you in advance for the time you'll spend for me!
    Mario

    _mario.lat, May 19, 2007

  2. _mario.lat

    pete Guest

    _mario.lat wrote:

    > Hallo,
    > I'm tring to learn programming in IPv6

    Never heard of it.

    > bu I have a question:
    > sockaddr_storage : what is it? what is userfull for?
    > where find little example of use?

    Never heard of it.

    > Thank you in advance for the time you'll spend for me!

    I recomend getting out of the habit of writing
    identifiers with _leading _underscores.
    They are mostly reserved identifiers.

    --
    pete

    pete, May 19, 2007

  3. In article <>,
    _mario.lat <> wrote:

    >I'm tring to learn programming in IPv6 bu I have a question:
    >sockaddr_storage : what is it? what is userfull for?

    See RFC 2553: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2553.txt

    -- Richard

    in some alphabets" - X3.4, 1963.

    Richard Tobin, May 19, 2007
  4. _mario.lat

    John Gordon Guest

    In <> pete <> writes:

    > > bu I have a question:
    > > sockaddr_storage : what is it? what is userfull for?
    > > where find little example of use?

    > I recomend getting out of the habit of writing
    > identifiers with _leading _underscores.
    > They are mostly reserved identifiers.

    Where is the leading underscore in the OP?

    B is for Basil, assaulted by bears

    John Gordon, May 21, 2007
  5. _mario.lat

    pete Guest

    John Gordon wrote:

    > In <> pete <> writes:
    >
    > > > bu I have a question:
    > > > sockaddr_storage : what is it? what is userfull for?
    > > > where find little example of use?

    > > I recomend getting out of the habit of writing
    > > identifiers with _leading _underscores.
    > > They are mostly reserved identifiers.

    > Where is the leading underscore in the OP?

    You snipped it.

    _mario.lat

    --
    pete

    pete, May 22, 2007
  6. pete <> writes:
    > John Gordon wrote:

    >> > I recomend getting out of the habit of writing
    >> > identifiers with _leading _underscores.
    >> > They are mostly reserved identifiers.

    >> Where is the leading underscore in the OP?

    > You snipped it.
    >
    > _mario.lat

    That's the poster's name, not a C identifier.

    Keith Thompson, May 22, 2007