Some proposals for C++ to discuss

Discussion in 'C++' started by Grizlyk, Feb 18, 2007.

  1. Grizlyk

    Grizlyk Guest

    Hello.

    I have some ideas to make my life better and work with C++ easyer. I agree,
    that it is not easy for me to push the ideas into language, so the ideas
    (more then 30!) will be published (beacause of they are already exist) to
    discuss and for other purposes on the web page here:
    http://grizlyk1.narod.ru/cpp_new .

    Note: The published proposals do not sorted by any rules. I will place all
    of them one by one (it can take some time) maybe _without newsgroup
    advertisements_. Reload the page sometimes to see news.

    Your possible useful comments about already published ideas can change the
    page.

    Maybe any will use the page to include new properties into language.

    --
    Maksim A. Polyanin

    "In thi world of fairy tales rolls are liked olso"
    /Gnume/

    Grizlyk, Feb 18, 2007

  2. On Feb 18, 3:20 pm, "Grizlyk" <> wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have some ideas to make my life better and work with C++ easyer. I agree,
    > that it is not easy for me to push the ideas into language, so the ideas
    > (more then 30!) will be published (beacause of they are already exist) to
    > discuss and for other purposes on the web page here:http://grizlyk1.narod..ru/cpp_new.

    A hint: comp.std.c++, post your proposals there and someone who's
    involved with the standardisation is much more likely to read them.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Feb 19, 2007