Sorry for the inconvinience

anand.1783

Dear moderator,
Sorry for the inconvinience.
So I am really sorry for the mistake.
It happend by mistake and it will not be repeated. so kindly consider
my Apology.

Anand.

Jonathan Mcdougall

Dear moderator,
Sorry for the inconvinience.
So I am really sorry for the mistake.
It happend by mistake and it will not be repeated. so kindly consider
my Apology.

It's alright. Really.

Jonathan

Luke Meyers

John said:
Are you aware what this refers to (a post advertising a job for a Java/.Net
Programmer)?

Right, get 'im up against the wall. We've no quarter for that sort of
rubbish here. Think of the children, won't you?

Luke

John Carson

Luke Meyers said:
Right, get 'im up against the wall. We've no quarter for that sort of
rubbish here. Think of the children, won't you?

Luke

I was simply querying if Jonathan knew the context since it seemed to me
that he might be implying that no offence worth worrying about was
committed.

My own view is that an offence worth worrying about was committed. I am,
however, more than willing to accept the apology that was offered.

Niklas Norrthon

Dear moderator,

comp.lang.c++ isn't moderated, that's probably why, whatever mistake
you made, slipped through.
Sorry for the inconvinience.

What inconvinience?
So I am really sorry for the mistake.

What mistake?
It happend by mistake and it will not be repeated. so kindly consider
my Apology.

What happened? And who do you apologize to (given that the group isn't
moderated)?

In the future it would help if you could provide some context...

/Niklas Norrthon

JustBoo

My own view is that an offence worth worrying about was committed. I am,
however, more than willing to accept the apology that was offered.

And who the hell are you exactly? The moderator of an open
non-moderated group?

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for
him the spinal cord would fully suffice. ~Albert Einstein

John Carson

JustBoo said:
And who the hell are you exactly? The moderator of an open
non-moderated group?

No-one at all. I was simply clarifying that I did not favour the course of
action imputed to me by an earlier poster, namely: