Source Code

SkyFalconT7

Hello all, does any one know a scource code for a keylogger, invisible
one and doesn't appear any where on the computer and send the log file
via email? thanks in advance...

John Carson

Hello all, does any one know a scource code for a keylogger, invisible
one and doesn't appear any where on the computer and send the log file
via email? thanks in advance...

You mean a virus? Piss off.

benben

John said:
You mean a virus? Piss off.

The OP might be working for FBI or CIA...but then, if they hire people
like the OP I'd be very worried.

Regards,
Ben

osmium

Hello all, does any one know a scource code for a keylogger, invisible
one and doesn't appear any where on the computer and send the log file
via email?

AFAIK that's impossible. If it doesn't appear on the computer it means one
of two things:

o You didn't look hard enough
o It's not there. If it's not there, it can't do anything.

Alex Buell

Hello all, does any one know a scource code for a keylogger, invisible
one and doesn't appear any where on the computer and send the log file
via email? thanks in advance...

If you place such a piece of software on a computer that you are not
authorised to use, you will be committing a criminal offence[1].

[1] According to the laws of my country (UK). Similiar laws
may apply in your home country.