SpamBayes/Windows volunteer help needed

skip

The SpamBayes antispam filter (http://www.spambayes.org/) is fairly popular
as a way to suppress spam. We have lots of people who use the Outlook
plugin. Unfortunately, for the past year or two we've suffered from a
dearth of Windows experience as our Windows development experts all got busy
doing other things. If you're familiar with Python programming in the
Windows environment we could use your help, especially if you use SpamBayes
via Outlook or are willing to give that a whirl.

If you're interested subscribe to the (e-mail address removed) list and maybe
(e-mail address removed) as well. Most questions get asked on the former
list. The latter is pretty quiet these days since the software is actually
pretty stable.

Thanks,