Special use of localization

Joe

I have a problem with an asp.net application that I think localization may
be the answer. But it's not straight forward.

My application has users log in and depending on which company and office
they are from the labels that identify the data will change.

For example one company may call a user a supervisor the other may call it
a coordinator.

Right now, I pull the label data from a sql database and populate on
prerender, which works fine. But, if one of the the offices of the company
is in say france, i will have to use localization to set the correct
culture and change the language of the labels.

It seems like I should be able to do it with resource files, but I don't
know.

I was just wondering the best way to accomplish this.

Thanks for the help.

Joe