Spring + Request processor

kris

Hi,

Here I have a problem. In our application we are using spring with
velocity. We have 4 controller extending MultiActionController. I want
to have a single error page working for the entire controllers. In
spring how can I configure a single error page to show, when there is
any exception occured inide controllers. Please help me.