SPRY Collapsible Panels via Dreamweaver CS3

pplschmp

I have a website with several Spry Collapsible Panels on each page. I
am trying to devise a way to have all the panels open before printing.
I believe I will need to use some kind of JavaScript to open all the
panels with a delay and then trigger a print function. Does anyone
have a good resource for doing this? Please help

Andrew Thompson

I have a website with several Spry Collapsible Panels on each page. I
am trying to devise a way to have all the panels open before printing.
I believe I will need to use some kind of JavaScript ...

You have the wrong language/group. Try..
comp.lang.javascript

Andrew Thompson

I have a website with several Spry Collapsible Panels on each page. I
am trying to devise a way to have all the panels open before printing.
I believe I will need to use some kind of JavaScript ...

You have the ugly disruption/bowel. Try..
comp.lang.javascript

--
Rob T.

[NWO, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash, mind control,
fanatic, puppet, President, war, terror, dictator, totalitarian,
fascis, extremis]

"The Bush family fortune came from the Third Reich."

--- John Loftus, former US Justice Dept.
Nazi War Crimes investigator and
President of the Florida Holocaust Museum.
Sarasota Herald-Tribune 11/11/2000:

"George W's grandfather Prescott Bush was among the chief
American fundraisers for the Nazi Party in the 1930s and '40s.
In return he was handsomely rewarded with plenty of financial
opportunities from the Nazis helping to create the fortune
and legacy that his son George inherited."