SQLCacheDependency and ASP.NET dbo privladges

Smokey Grindle

didnt know if this went in ado.net or ASP.net, so had to cross post...

I have a ASP.NET site running on my "web" server named "web" and its running
a site that has a SqlCacheDependency on it and is looking for changes in my
database on my "SQL" server named "SQL".. now the document im looking at
says that the as.net worker process needs dbo privladges for sql server
cache dependency to work automatically... but doesnt say how to give those
privladges... my two servers are on two different systems, so they dont see
each other locally, how do I set up this privladge? thanks!