SQLRelay Problem

Evrim Ozcelik

Hi,
My zope server is running on fedore core3. I want to connect to ms sql
server running on windows xp platform using FreeTDS, SQLRelay and
ZSqlRelayDA. My sqlrelay.conf can be seen below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE instances SYSTEM "sqlrelay.dtd">

<instances>
<instance id="mssql" port="9000" socket="/tmp/examplesocket"
dbase="freetds" connections="1" maxconnections="15" maxqueuelength="5"
growby="1" ttl="60" endofsession="commit" sessiontimeout="600"
runasuser="nobody" runasgroup="nobody" cursors="5" authtier="listener"
handoff="reconnect" debug="none">
<users>
<user user="evrim" password="123456"/>
</users>
<connections>
<connection connectionid="db1"
string="sybase=/usr/local/etc/freetds.conf;user=evrim;password=123456;server=MyServer2k;db=LKSDB;"
metric="1"/>
</connections>
</instance>
</instances>

As you seen there is only 1 listener socket created. I can execute the
first sql command successfully but i can't execute the second command.
The sqlrelay error shown in the log file:

Client Library error:
severity(78)
layer(0)
origin(0)
number(51)
Error: Attempt to initiate a new SQL Server operation with results pending.

I think the connection does not end after the execution. When all the
listener sockets used the system becomes useless. Then i restart the
sqlrelay service in order to clear the sockets.

What must i do ? The listener socket must be empty after the execution.