StackOverflowException in .NET Runtimes

Guest

Hi,

We have this on a production server same as test server running
Windows 2003 Standard SP1 with .NET SP1 installed.
and the same application on the production server return this, when loading
in event log:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able
to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .NET
Runtime version 1.1.4322.2300- w3wp.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging
Services: Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x13c4 (5060), Thread id=0x11c4 (4548).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application..

Then I run cordbg and I got this:
[thread 0x14ec] Unhandled exception generated: (0x1c2d007c)
<System.StackOverflo
wException>
_className=<null>
_exceptionMethod=<null>
_exceptionMethodString=<null>
_message=<null>
_innerException=<null>
_helpURL=<null>
_stackTrace=<null>
_stackTraceString=<null>
_remoteStackTraceString=<null>
_remoteStackIndex=0x00000000
_HResult=0x800703e9
_source=<null>
_xptrs=0x00000000
_xcode=0xe0434f4d

[007d] lea edx,[esi+4]

I checked all the settings but all seems to be the same, any clue what can be?

Thanks & Regards,
C.Dimitrov