Stani's Python Editor is looking for a new webhost

SPE - Stani's Python Editor

SPE was hosted for a long while by Zettai. I'd like to thank them again
for their wonderful service. Unfortunately they will go out of
business. So SPE is looking for a new webhost.

These are the requirements:
- python framework (Zope/Plone, django, turbogears, ...)
- I have the freedom to use this website also for other projects
besides SPE (such as sdxf (open source dxf library for python), my own
portfolio, ...
- I am allowed to place ads on the site (eg Google Adsense)

These are some optional features which would be nice:
- root access
- debian or ubuntu based
- domain registration for stani.be

In return a small banner of the hosting (or sponsering) will be placed
on the SPE site. You can reach me by email: spe.stani.be at gmail. The
SPE website gets around 1500 visitors a day.

If there are some zope/plone, django, turbogears, ... enthousiasts or
companies want to help building the site, please contact me as well.

Every offer will be appreciated, but of course I can only choose one.

In order to continue the development of SPE, it needs a hosting
provider.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Stani