    instance be a BufferedImage, HTML-code (tables) or something like
    that. Anybody have any suggestions on where I should look? Any ideas
    would be very welcome.
    Rubel Kanubel, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Rubel Kanubel

    Phil... Guest

    i thought the jdk came with some demo directory that
    contains a few of these

    Phil..., Oct 24, 2003

  3. Rubel,

    The following are packages you could have a closer look at.

    JFreeChart -> http://jcharts.sourceforge.net/
    JFreeReport -> http://www.jfree.org/jfreereport/
    jCharts - http://jcharts.sourceforge.net/
    JasperReports -> http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/
    SAS/GRAPH -> http://support.sas.com/rnd/web/sasgraph.html
    JMSL -> http://www.vni.com/forms/jmslEval.html
    Batik - SVG Toolkit -> http://xml.apache.org/batik/

    I'd also recommend a search on sourceforge. I've used JFreeChart myself a
    little bit, and I can recommend it. Here's an article to get you started
    with that package:
    http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2002/jw-1227-opensourceprofile.html

    JFree also have its own discussion boards that are relatively active:
    http://www.jfree.org/phpBB2/index.php

    ....Hope this gave you some ideas.

    Regards,
    Millian Brave

    Millian Brave, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Rubel Kanubel

    David Baer Guest

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcckit

    chart2d.sourceforge.net/
    I used this one. it's simple in all ways!

    http://jopenchart.sourceforge.net/examples.html

    http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/
    this one is beautiful, but was too complicated for my matters.

    david

    David Baer, Oct 24, 2003
  5. Rubel Kanubel

    Roedy Green Guest