strange error in default.aspx?

Sunfire

I was having problems with a default.aspx file loading when you go to a sub
domain. My web server admin gave me this error:

Line 1: <%@ page language="C#" masterpagefile="~/Layout.master"
autoeventwireup="true" inherits="Base_InHim, App_Web_uwyv_tt4"
title="Eternity Records - In Him" theme="Standard" %> Line 2: <asp:Content
ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">

Line 3: <h1 style="text-align: center">Eternity Records presents</h1>

Source File: /default.aspx Line: 1

What does it mean, and what do I have to fix>?